So anyway, that left 2 son's, the daughter-in-law and myself looking at ALL that food. But what the heck, we were glad to be together and so just had a nice dinner. She'd even made Pumpkin Pies from scratch!

They're my favorite and oh, how wonderfully yummy!
I just felt bad because she'd made such a nice dinner....
And being the sweetie she is, was trying to tell ME it was alright!
So did ya do the Black Friday thing this year?
Not me, nope, never was on my list of things to do. But a lot of people do. I'm not that crazy about being shoved, fighting for...whatever, or getting up so dang early to do it! But hey, if it's your thing I hope you got all you went for........ and survived!
Then, I'll be busy this week making sure all is set for my Boutique next Saturday.
Check it out here jinglebelljunction.blogspot.com and tell me what you think. It's coming up fast. Kinda like Thanksgiving, or Christmas, or the New Year.
And then it's time to decorate for CHRISTMAS!
I know some already have and that's great. I just wait a little longer cause I get tired of it being up too long. How about you?
Ok, just wanted to say hello and make sure you're all still smilin!
Till next time....



No comments:
Post a Comment