LOVEABLE QUIRKY PEEPS

3/30/10

FROM THE UNIVERSE...



OoOooo....the Universe sounds a little "off the wall" today....

Vicki, can you imagine me settling into a human body?

Oh, it would be a grand one! Not just any body! Only a gorgeous body, with all the bells and whistles that really count. Capable of BIG dreams to remind me of what I'm capable of, and the strength to spin the world in the palm of my hand.

That's why I picked yours, and a few others.

Vicki, if you knew of the power you possessed, at this very moment, you'd cry, and cry, and cry. And then, feel light as a feather.



Ommmmmmm,

    The Universe



Guess it's not looking so closely at this old body....
Right now I just need the 'Power' to get the old fanny off to work! As far as feeling 'light as a feather' hmmmm...doubtful..

*MAKE SURE TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY 
AT THE TOP OF THE SIDEBAR*



And keep smilin (o:

4 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

Not only did this old fanny want to stay in bed, but the rain is coming down in buckets, but this old fanny did it. So, come on, now, my friend. Rise and shine.
Mary

Kissed by an Angel said...

I'd love to feel as light as a feather!!!
xxxx

Sue said...

Sometimes as I lay in bed at night just before I fall asleep, I DO feel light as a feather. Unfortunately, 8 hours later when I attempt to
float from my bed, I have a rude awakening.

Hugs,

Sue

Vicki aka Jake said...

You gals are oh so cute! Hope everyone is staying dry and out of the wind...that's what we have now..