LOVEABLE QUIRKY PEEPS

3/26/10

A FUNNY FRIDAY...

 
 
 
 
Cleaning
Poem

 
I asked the Lord to tell me
Why my house is such a mess.
He asked if I'd been 'computering',
And I had to answer 'yes.'

 
He told me to get off my fanny
And tidy up the house.
And so I started cleaning up...
The smudges off my mouse.

 
I wiped and shined the topside.
That really did the trick....
I was just admiring my work.
I didn't mean to 'click.'
 
But click, I did, and oops I found
A real absorbing site.
That I got SO way into it.
I was into it all night.

Nothing's changed except my mouse It's very, very shiny. I guess my house will stay a mess....

While I sit here on my
hiney.
 
 
 
Keep smilin (o: 

4 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

Too funny...and how appropriate this weekend. I've picked up a bug on my home computer and unless I can fix it, I'll be getting off my butt and doing things.
Mary

Kissed by an Angel said...

I love it!!! Absolutely brilliant!!!
xxxx

Sue said...

Ha!! I wonder how many of us
(I'm betting 99%) can identify?


Sue

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

I can certainly identify with that poem! Sheez, guess I'd better get off my fanny and get my kitchen cleaned!!