LOVEABLE QUIRKY PEEPS

3/28/10

WELL.....

I keep running outta time to do blogging everyday! So I use some sillies to fill in for the times I run outta (o:

Here's another one...
I'll trylikeheck to post something from ME on here soon (o:

Enjoy...

I found some silly Irish Jokes...
Probably left over from St Paddy's Day (o:






An aging man lived alone in Ireland. His only son was in Long Kesh Prison, and he didn't know anyone who would spade his potato garden.

The old man wrote to his son about it, and received this reply:

"For HEAVENS SAKE, don't dig up that garden. That's where I buried the GUNS!!!!!"

At 4 A.M. the next morning, a dozen policemen showed up and dug up the entire garden, but didn't find any guns. Confused, the man wrote to his son telling him what  happened and asking him what to do next.

His son's reply was: "Now, you can plant your potatoes."


Now, we can't let the guys have all the fun.....


A woman stumbles up to the only other patron in a bar and asks if she can buy her a drink."Why, of course," comes the reply.

The first woman then asks: "Where are you from?"

"I'm from Ireland," replies the second woman.

The first woman responds: "You don't say, I'm from Ireland, too! Let's have another round to Ireland." 

"Of course," replies the second woman.

Curious, the first woman then asks: "Where in Ireland are you from?"

"Dublin," comes the reply.

"I can't believe it," says the first woman.
"I'm from Dublin, too! Let's have another drink to Dublin."

"Of course," replies the second woman.

Curiosity again strikes and the first woman asks:
"What school did you go to?"

"Saint Mary's," replies the second woman.
"I graduated in '62."

"This is unbelievable!" the first woman says.
"I went to Saint Mary's and I graduated in '62, too!"

About that time, in comes one of the regulars and sits down at the bar.
"What's been going on?" he asks the bartender.

"Nothing much," replies the bartender.

 
"The O'Malley twins are drunk again."





Ok, hope you're having a great weekend...

Have patience with me...

gottanother Giveaway coming up on here!

1 comment:

Kissed by an Angel said...

Loved them!1 So funny!
Have a great weekend!
xxxx