LOVEABLE QUIRKY PEEPS

4/2/10

WELL....



It's not Wednesday anymore is it.....

Been making some changes in my life and haven't been back here to post. I'm actually changing jobs and moving.. but still here for the weekends for now. I'll share more later.

And I'll try to get more posted about Peter and then post when I can, which may only be weekends until I get set up and have my computer around all the time again.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend.
I'll be back with more tomorrow sometime.




See ya Yesterday...

7 comments:

Aunt Amelia's Attic said...

Best of luck with the changes!!!

Ruth P. said...

Wow, big changes! New job, new place to live - sounds great, and I wish you the very best!
I hope it's all for the better and that you enjoy your new life.
I'm sure you are very busy, wish I could help...

mxtodis123 said...

Most certainly is some big changes. Perfect time with spring being a time of new beginnings. I'm wishing you all the best.
Mary

Sue said...

A new job and a new place...those are huge changes Vicki! I guess in light of this we can let you off the hook re posting about Peter.

Best wishes to you that both of these changes go super smoothly!

Hugs,

Sue

Busy Bee Suz said...

Happy Easter. Take your time...life happens!!

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Sounds like big changes in your life...hope your moving to Texas...lol
Let me know whats going on and if I can help
Love
Maggie

PⒿ @ $ € € ₦$ ₣®0₥... said...

We'll be here whenever you are! Count on it! xo