LOVEABLE QUIRKY PEEPS

8/18/10

FROM THE DORM...




And this may well be the last post from here...

I finally got housing!

Get the key Thursday afternoon :)

Then the fun of moving again starts...blah.



But I'm excited to be doing it this time.

Finally get my life out of storage,

Have more room,

Won't be sharing a bathroom,

Have more to clean,

Have a lawn to water and mow,

And a long driveway to shovel snow from,

Ummm, ya.

I may miss this little room someday....

I may not have the computer hooked up in the house until next week either.

I'll find out tomorrow and let you know.

But hey...

I GET A HOUSE TO LIVE IN !
AFTER FOUR MONTHS,
TWELVE DAYS
AND A FEW HOURS :)

I'll share pictures as soon as I can










See ya Yesterday...

9 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Yay! Sounds wonderful..must.have.photos...
Don;t work too hard, OK? Take care...

My Grama's Soul said...

Oh Vicki....I could not be happier for you......I knew it was on the horizon. I know it will be more work....but now you will be settled.

Take care of yourself.
Xo

Jo

PⒿ @ $ € € ₦$ ₣®0₥... said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Today is key day...because it's Thursday.....


I'm thrilled for you!!! Will dad be moving in with you??!! Eventually??

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Congratulations on your move. :0)
May everything come up roses for you from now on. (((hugs)))

Viki said...

Thank goodness. The dorm gave me the creeps and I didn't even live there lol. I hope the move goes smoothly.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Wonderful news. I am so happy for you...you deserve this big time.
Have fun settling in.
xo
suz

Jules said...

Wahooooo! I know you have been dying to get into a house and out of the dorms.

Pearl said...

Yahoo! so happy for you kid, don't work to hard and we will miss ya. Hugs,Pearl

Lucy aka Roeann said...

Whoopie to you! And that's just for the 'not having to share a bathroom every again' thing. Hate that!! Photos soon, please. :))