LOVEABLE QUIRKY PEEPS

9/24/10

WHERE AM I ???

Lost I think....


That's cause I'm running around in ten different directions, all at once!

Had to take my dad to town for a new TV today, then help him set it up. That's a hoot when you're dealing with an 82 year old who thinks he knows how flat screen TV's connect up to a satellite box....

Did I mention how stubborn the old fart is? (I really do love him)

Anyway, he finally agreed that I know what I'm talking about.

Then it wouldn't work!

After trying everything I knew,

then calling tech support,

we found out the batteries in the satellite remote needed replacing....

BLAH!

Then I get home to messages on the phone....


 Just when I thought I'd have a weekend to put more stuff away and spend time on the computer, my good friend Marelo says she needs to go shoe shopping cause her feet are killing her.

If I drive,

she'll buy lunch....

So tomorrow I'll be gone all day again.

Last year at this time,

I whined that I need a life.

Watch out what ya whine for :)


I'd love to end this rare post saying..


"I'LL BE BACK REAL SOON."

I really would....











See ya Yesterday...

9 comments:

Ruth P. said...

Yeah, you're back! Shopping with a friend will be great, and everyone needs a break (plus free lunch is always welcome).
Enjoy!

Viki said...

Have a good time shopping. At least your spending time with a friend which is a good thing. The boxes will always be there waiting for you lol.

ain't for city gals said...

OMGosh..sounds like we could be twins..if it is not one thing it is your mother!..lol..saw that on a pillow once...I came over from Main Street Memories..

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Hey, missed you and glad to hear you're OK..and remember, what doesn't kill us makes us well, "old farts" too:-)

Your days, weeks, life will all come together soon!

My Grama's Soul said...

Hello dear friend....it is good to be busy....but we do miss you....so.....come back soon!!!

Xo

Jo

Pearl said...

I'd be just like your Dad I am technically challenged also. Funny post it's always the batteries!!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

You are busy, but busy is good. Right??
Shoe shopping and lunch; a perfect Sunday.

aimee said...

im with ruth. shopping with a good friend and a free lunch is always a win win! have FUN!
blessings,
aimee

Pearl said...

Every time I see you on my side bar I'm like "I don't know? where the heck are you?" I hope all is well? Love, Pearl