LOVEABLE QUIRKY PEEPS

11/2/10

WHATHEHECK!

On a Tuesday this time...but without a picture.

I need some HELP over on my other blog.

IT'S NOT WORKING RIGHT!

I'm sure it's something I did...or didn't.

Either way, if someone out there knows how to fix things, PLEASE go HERE and read the post. Then if you can help....

Other than that, I want to say THANKS to everyone wishing me a happy yesterday :)  Kinda awesome knowing I'll never be 59 again.

I think....


And thanks to anyone offering a fix it for me.



LIFE IS GOOD!








Keep Smilin (o:

3 comments:

Ruth P. said...

I just wished you a very happy birthday, Vicki. Can't remember what else I wrote, it'll have to wait until you get back into your comments.
Nope, I can't help with the comments, all I can suggest is to go back to the design part of the layout and see both in regular layout and in HTLM what's going on.

My Grama's Soul said...

Oh my dear friend....what a difficult situation.....I wish I could help.....I am such a technoslug.....I haven't a clue what could be wrong....but I am so glad you are back with us!!

Hugs to you,

Jo

Susan said...

Happy Birthday...60 is cool, no worries! keep on keepin' on!
Susan

PS... I'll look at the post