LOVEABLE QUIRKY PEEPS

12/21/10

A Harriet Question...



As some of you know, my profession at this time of my life is being a housekeeper. No, I don't keep houses. I clean rooms at a swanky motel on an Army base...Ya, get that image in your mind :)

Because of this, my cousin Lois calls me Harriet. So when I post about this subject, I'll do it as Harriet....

Anyway, I'm gonna ask the question EVERY woman has asked since the invention of indoor plumbing.

WHY the H-E double L can't men hit the toilet bowl?

WHY???


I don't get it. I mean, it's on the edge, on the floor, on the tank....

Are they remembering their youth when they had contests to see what they could hit with that stream they could shoot out of their own personal little squirt guns? Are they remembering playing Fireman with their little hoses?

They don't have a problem getting it right with the little holes...

I hope one of you can answer this question.

I'll ponder it every time I reach for the toilet bowl brush...







Whatever...........

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Oh, hahaha, brings back memories of redoing a bathroom in an 1895 house, and the contractor, a guy, was tearing everything down to the studs and holy crap the floor was pretty eaten away in front of the toilet. "Messy men!" he said, among other things. After a hundred years things had really been eaten away by that s**t, oh, I mean pi**. Freakin'messy men, nothing ever changes.

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

You'd think they'd be so proud of their personal fire hoses (that's how I think of them), that they would take the opportunity to aim.

The trick of floating cheerios in your toilet to train your male toddler is probably something we should never stop. Think of it, it could be a world-changing movement, as it were.

RoeH said...

You haven't learned by now that men like to draw with that?