LOVEABLE QUIRKY PEEPS

12/7/10

LET IT SNOW!



Just thought I'd share this site with everyone.
Doesn't matter if you're in sunny somewhere,
or blizzard's backyard.
Snowflakes are awesome!



SnowCrystals.com!    This site is all about snow crystals and snowflakes -- what they are, where they come from, and just how these remarkably complex and beautiful structures are created, quite literally, out of thin air.


Where ever you are, stay safe.

 












See ya Yesterday...One Tomorrow at a time

4 comments:

My Grama's Soul said...

Hello dear lady.....where have you gone?????? Hopefully all is well with you....snow or not!!

Xo

Jo

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Good to hear from you and thank you for the adorable Thanksgiving card..be well and stay warm!

Naturally Carol said...

I love snowy pics 'cos it is hot where I am, keep sharing them...please!

Sue said...

Hey you! Interesting site and I love that pic. I have a real fondness for wintery scenes (except when it is my driveway)

Hugs