LOVEABLE QUIRKY PEEPS

12/28/10

A MUST VISIT BLOG....

I've been following this blog for a few months now and want to send you to it. She writes in German but you can have it translated to English.

She wanders around cities in Germany taking pictures of people. Interesting people to say the least. She interviews them a little, just asking simple things about them and their lives. What she learns sometimes is amazing

She takes some awesome photos and if nothing else, they're worth the time to see. I've never commented on her blog but probably should...just to let her know how awesome she is...

Please take a minute to check it out. I think you'll agree.....

anders-anziehen

Or here

http://anders-anziehen.blogspot.com/


 Let me know what you think :)






Life's Full a CHANGES...

1 comment:

PⒿ @ $ € € ₦$ ₣®0₥... said...

Life is full of changes, chances and choices. :)

She has a cool blog. I like that she translates for us.