LOVEABLE QUIRKY PEEPS

2/26/11

I'M SO READY FOR.....

 Bare feet in sandals!

I mean, my feet are nekkid once they enter the front door anyway, no matter what the weather.


BUT


Boots are a pain to unzip, pull off and find somewhere safe to let them drip...


And ya gotta wear socks!


So ya, my take on one more reason for SPRING and SUMMER to get here.



I'm also joining in on the ' WTH/F is up with all the white crap falling again ?' in my corner of the world.


But then it could be worse.


I'm not in New England. Or Siberia...


Hey, would we really be happy with nothing to 'gripe' about?

In six months we'll be posting about how damned HOT it is...




Besides, it keeps our minds from collecting cobwebs.





Carry on....






Don't try to be someone else,
everybody's already taken...

2 comments:

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Don't cry, Hon. Here, we got 12.5 inches on Friday. Betcha' you didn't get that much.

,-)

And of course, we'll be complaining about the heat/humidity, in not too long! 'Cause we're just soooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeet. -chuckle-

CATIZ4PawPaw said...

My God bitch, bitch, bitch.
As Flip would say, if you had to go bare foot you would be bitchin about it. Therefore, put your shoes on.

I can't stand bare feet anymore. As a matter of fact, I sleep with socks on. Of course, I didn't get the pretty toes, mine look like Fred Flintstone toes, short and stubby. I at least have two big toes and can wear opened toe shoes, so it could be worse.

You just keep bitchin though.

Love you anyway. (-:}