LOVEABLE QUIRKY PEEPS

3/21/11

SISTERLY LOVE....

Ummm,

The lil sis decided to comment on my post about downloading Skype.

Here it is......

CATIZ4PawPaw said... 
 
I think I'd rather people wonder what I look like. The fantasy is always better than the real thing. Of course Jake, you already know what I look like, and I know what you look like. I won't tell anybody about that big wart on the end of your nose if you don't tell anybody about me. {o-:]


She just had to tell about that thing on my nose.

Lo's such a sweetheart.

I could tell about her sadly enormous overbite.

And the bushy unibrow.

And oh, those  ears.

I won't even mention the knocked knees

and buttugly feet.

And since I used the word butt,

I won't tell she has a big one.

In fact, she hardly has one at all.

And her laugh?

Well....

She snorts.

Then does this big intake of air and...

Remember the ears I mentioned ?

Ummm ya, they flap.


Nope.

I'm not gonna tell....

I'll let ya think she's the Princess

she don't want anyone to see.



I mean, there's a reason she had to put them cute kitties as her Blog Profile picture ...
 
Good thing sis' always love each other,

no matter what...


Mwahahahahahaaaaa :)











Don't try to be someone else,
everybody's already taken...

3 comments:

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Yes, I went over. You just knew I would. lol...

Pearl said...

Dang you girls sound just like the rotten sisters I have :) Too funny!

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

Skype - you're now armed and dangerous!!!! You have to learn to leave your computer on so that you hear the ring when someone calls you.