LOVEABLE QUIRKY PEEPS

3/6/11

WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT....

 A KNACK FOR QUILTING...

                                   

SOMETHING I DIDN'T GET FROM MY GRAMA.

SHE MADE QUILTS MOST OF HER LIFE.

I'M BLESSED TO OWN A COUPLE OF THEM.
(they're put away or I'd show a picture)

MANY OF YOU QUILT.

YOU BLOG ABOUT IT.

AND I'M IN AWE.

BUT THIS LADY WILL AMAZE YOU WITH HER QUILTING


MEET DIANE ROSE....

 




THE WORDS AMAZING, AWESOME, EXTRAORDINARY,  GIFTED,
ONLY TOUCH A PART OF WHO SHE IS. YOU'LL COME UP WITH WORDS TO ADD TO MINE....


NO DOUBT IN MY MIND...

THIS IS GOD AT WORK.




COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS.....








See Ya Yesterday...One Tomorrow at a Time...

5 comments:

Ruth P. said...

Truly a good one, Vicki!
I love it.
I sew, but doing a quilt when blind?! Good grief!
No more excuses, one of these days...
Hugs!

My Grama's Soul said...

Hi Jake....I've never been a sewer or quilter....but as of late quilting has COME INTO ITS OWN. It is the in thing now and I can understand this with so many talented women out there doing it.

Hugs,

Jo

Pearl said...

O.k. I will never complain again. what a sweet lady, thanks for sharing.

Viki said...

Wow!!

Sue said...

All the words you wrote and more!

Thank you so much for sharing this!

Hugs