LOVEABLE QUIRKY PEEPS

4/23/11

NOTHIN WORKS!!!

INSTALLING SPRING...
███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 44% 
DONE.

Install delayed....please wait.

Installation failed. Please try again.
404 error: Season not found. Season "Spring" cannot be located. 
The season you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please try again.

WET RABBITS

TRYING TO HOP AROUND

WITH A BASKET FULL OF GOODIES

IS AN UGLY SIGHT.....


THEN THERE'S THE POOR LITTLE CHICKS.....



OH WELL....

ENJOY YOUR EASTER.

HOPE IT'S A SUNNY ONE FOR YOU :)








Don't try being someone else,
everybody's already taken...

3 comments:

Donnie said...

Girl, you just have to cheer up there...lol....Spring will be sprung it's just taking a bit longer. Happy Easter.

CATIZ4PawPaw said...

I'd be pissed at you for being so mean to the chicks and Pete, but I remember having a Pete that looked just like that and you put a red one-a-day-vitamin in the middle and it looked like blood. You were guys were so mean and nasty to me. You'd think you didn't get in trouble for making me cry. Oh yeah, you didn't! I got in trouble for crying. Be nice to the little things, like me.

Busy Bee Suz said...

You are a hoot...I think winter weather just adds to your hootness. (that was almost hooters!)
Spring??? Heck, we are in SUMMER here. And I no likey.
Have a beautiful (and cool) Easter!