LOVEABLE QUIRKY PEEPS

6/20/11

DUCK DUCK GOOSE...



EVER PLAY THAT GAME?

ME NEITHER.

BUT MY LIL SIS KNOWS WHAT IT'S ABOUT.
AND IF YOU'VE READ ANY OF HER BLOG
YOU KNOW  HER HEART BROKE OVER
THE MAMA DUCK AND HER EGGS.

SO.

ME BEING ME....

I THOUGHT I'D DO SOMETHING TO CHEER HER UP.

IN MY OWN WAY....
(this is actually from an email)

YOU KNOW, MAKE HER GIGGLE A LITTLE.

OK, THIS SHOULD MAKE EVERYONE GIGGLE A LOT :)



Three women die together in an accident and go to Heaven.

When they get there, St Peter says "We only have one rule here in Heaven...DON'T STEP ON THE DUCKS!"

So they enter Heaven and sure enough, there are ducks all over the place. It's almost impossible not to step on a duck. Although they try their best to avoid them, the first woman accidentally steps on one.

Along comes St Peter with the ugliest man she ever saw. St Peter chains them together and says "Your punishment for stepping on a duck is to spend eternity chained to this man."


The next day the second woman accidentally stepped on a duck. Along comes old St Peter, who doesn't miss a thing. With him is another extremely ugly man. He chains them together with the same admonishment as the first woman.

The third woman has observed all this and, not wanting to be chained to an ugly man, is VERY careful where she steps. She manages to go months without stepping on any ducks.

Then one day St Peter comes to her with the most handsome man she's ever laid eyes on. Very tall, long eyelashes, muscular.... St Peter chains them together without saying a word.



The delighted woman says " I wonder what I did to be chained to you for all eternity?"

The guy says "I don't know about you,
but I stepped on a DUCK!"


OK, SO YA SAW THAT COMING....
BUT YOU'RE STILL GIGGLING, HUH :)

DUCKS IN HEAVEN LIL SIS..

DUCKS IN HEAVEN :)














2 comments:

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Nope! Didn't see it coming. I'm very dense when it comes to stuff like this. ,-)

~♥~

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

I didn't see it coming either! I'm laughing.

I have a Monday post later this summer that has Duck Duck Goose in it. You know I work ahead of schedule. Great minds think alike...