LOVEABLE QUIRKY PEEPS

9/20/11

BEYOND THE RACK....


Comes from watching the TUDORS :)



YA, "THE RACK"!!

Ok, so this isn't the rack I'm talking about (image and history here if you're brave enough to go see)

 And I know if some guy were reading this, an entirely different vision would come to mind...

Maybe some of you have already been introduced to THE RACK

Either on my FB page

Or a cluster email from me

Or even someone else...hmph...

And I know it's not for everybody (PJ already thumped me upside the head...)

And if you're wishing I WOULD GO AWAY

Like somewhere BEYOND THE RACK...

I have, and will, and love it ... cause if nothing else

It occupies my mind

Takes me to someone elses clothesline:)

I can look all I want without obligation

And I have, and will, and...well, you know

So ya. it's THAT RACK this is about

So go visit if you want
(I've put enough silly links to it on here)

But forhecksakes, don't feel obligated...really

And let me know if you like

OK, SO I GET A LITTLE OFF THE WALL HERE SOMETIMES....

OR EVEN BEYOND THE RACK:)


My mind stays occupied:).






UPDATE....
WOULDN'T YA KNOW IT, THEY'RE UNDER CONSTRUCTION RIGHT NOW! That just means they're getting all new stuff ready to go so check back....More eye candy...Woot Woot! 

 Carry On....
**********

7 comments:

Ruth said...

it's under construction.... so sad :-(

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

I read this and thought, "Hmmmm...do they make medication for her?"


MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

My Grama's Soul said...

Good morning Jake.....I didn't go to this site....I assume it is the the e-mail you sent me the other day. Lots of stuff for sale...I did join.

See you see.....Yahoooo!

xo

Jo

Busy Bee Suz said...

I thought you were talking about a different rack.
Mammo month is October. Right?

Dazee Dreamer said...

you must have made the site go down with all of your links to go look. and yes, I said going down. what of it.

Pearl said...

How much do you get paid for all this clicking and advertiseing there site? I also thought maybe its her meds she has screwed up? So what's the catch? I am not a suspicious person, I am not a suspicious person....

Unknown said...

It is too bad the site is down.