LOVEABLE QUIRKY PEEPS

12/12/11

MISHMASH....



Well hey, it's Monday...aka Mondaze :)

In two weeks I get one off. When you work where I do and a major holiday falls on a Sunday.....

Yesterday was pretty normal usual around here. Kinda. I don't usually start wrapping Christmas gifts and leave the living room in a big mess of paper and boxes. But I did. And I don't usually get a morning call from my soul friend and talk for, oh, close to an hour about life stuff like we do. But I did. And I don't usually stuff a snowdude in a box so he'll SHUT UP ABOUT FLORIDA! But I did...

But what was really not so usual was learning my lil sis f.i.n.a.l.l.y. pulled her head out of FaceBook, and posted on her blog.

CATIZ4PAWPAW  translated...cat eyes for papa (Richard, her hubby)

And you thought I was a little offthewall:)

Something about marbles.

 I've missed her smartassiness :)

Other than that, how was your Sunday?

And do you have a jar of em??
(if you didn't go to the link, you'll think I've lost more it:)

Guess I better dig my way through stuff after work and find the curling ribbon....








Carry On....
***********

8 comments:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Tis...the Season. Falalalala lala la la ;0)

just call me jo said...

I'm not good at wrapping, you know. Good luck to you.

Dazee Dreamer said...

she's really your little sis? I follow her already.

ok, I'm still sad that snowdude is ending up in Florida. Oh well.

Busy Bee Suz said...

I had some marbles....but they rolled away...and then they came back and rolled away again.
I'll be looking for Nelson....I hope the UPS guy doesn't throw him over my fence~!!!!! IT is a big fence!!!!

CATIZ4PawPaw said...

I haven't had my face in facebook, I've been trying to find the marbles you lost. Remember we're going on vacation in January. Nelson could have gone with us and traveled the world.....of course I couldn't guarantee that Nelson wouldn't have ended up with Kurt Russell when he fell "Overboard"!!!!!One of my favorite shows.

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Ah yes..Overboard..I love it too . .and I'll admit it..I hate wrapping. I do. All that work for a moment of tearing? I know, it's all about presentation..but really, I do hate it.

have a great week and look forward to that whole week off!!

Judie said...

OH, OH, OH!!!!! I DROPPED 'UM!! I DROPPED THAT JAR AND THEY ARE ROLLING, ROLLING--OH, NO!! DON'T ROLL THERE! Well, monkey poop! Now I have to get the little skinny broom! I'll let you know if I found 'um all.

My Grama's Soul said...

I LONG AGO LOST ALL MY MARBLES....or so my sweet soul mate sometimes reminds me (O:(O: so no help there.

Hugs sweet lady,

Jo