LOVEABLE QUIRKY PEEPS

1/13/12

WHATTHEHECK....



And the THIRTEENTH no doubt:) Woot Woot!

Yesterday was somewhat of a milestone. My baby daughter turned THIRTY ONE!!


Ya, she wears her sun glasses on top of her head like me :) And I'm so proud of her. She's the one who listened to her mama and nailed a dang good great job! Senior Opperations Manager for Cabelas ain't no bag of peanuts ya know. And ya, I sent a card and made the phone call. Would have taken her to lunch but she lives 5 hours away :(

Anyway, Happy Happy again Darcie, your mama loves ya muchly!

Tomorrow will be a road trip I'll tell ya about after the fact. Taking a silly 'met on the blogs' friend with me. I told her it's always an adventure if ya get in the car with me. You've been warned Dazee:)

Everyone enjoy your day before the fourteenth...mwahahahaa!






Carry On :)
**********

12 comments:

My Grama's Soul said...

Hi Jake.....Happy birthday to that BEAUTIFUL daughter of yours....you have reason to be proud!!!!

Have a wonderful road trip.

hugs,

Jo

Judie said...

Wel, Jakie, I was born on Friday the 13th! That explains a lot, doesn't it!! Your daughter is lovely, while you are a complete nutcase!!!Mwahahahahaahaha!

Love you, Jakie!!

Dazee Dreamer said...

happy birthday to your beautiful daughter. Oh yeah, and Mr. Dazee asked me just this morning if I felt safe with you driving. Maybe I better start praying. :)

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!
Happy Birthday Darcie.
(((hugs to your mom)))Pat

Busy Bee Suz said...

Darcie....she is gorgeous and I love her NAME so much. I am changing mine today. To Darcie. Smart cookie you got there Vicki!
Road trip? Oh lord...don't go trippin' on your trip, ok?
Bee safe!
xoxox

Ruth said...

She is gorgeous, and I bet as much fun as her mom. And yes, you can be proud of her!
Happy Birthday to her!

Sue said...

Beautiful daughter Vicki...obviously takes after her mom! Happy Birthday to her.

Have fun on your road trip. When are you planning one to Canada? LOL

xxoo

EG CameraGirl said...

Your daughter is lovely. I'm guessing you are NOT superstitious about the number 13 since your daughter has turned out so well. :))

Jane said...

Happy Birthday To Darcie! Your daughter is beautiful and sounds like she has an amazing head on those pretty shoulders :)

Pearl said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter. Have fun on your road trip!

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Wow..she's abeauty..certainly her mother's daughter..and smart too! Winning combination!! Happy Birthday to you both (her for her day and you for giving her her day!)

Breezy said...

What a lovely daughter you have.. Happy Birthday to her. Enjoy the time you spend with her.