LOVEABLE QUIRKY PEEPS

2/7/12

WHODATHAWT....

Did you know this?

The main sign of pneumonia in older adults may be a change in how well they think. Confusion or delerium is common. (taken from WebMD )

I didn't. Neither did my best friend's (aka sister) daughter till we took her to the ER yesterday afternoon and pneumonia is what they diagnosed. Totally off the wall stuff was tumbling off her tongue, like handing me a blanket and saying "we need to get this to aunt Vicki".....

I thought sure she had a concussion from a fall Sunday morning. So much for my idea of being a doctor when I grow up :(

Keep her in your thoughts, she's pretty sick.....

XOXO



7 comments:

Judie said...

So does this mean I have pneumonia? Totally random and bizarre stuff is constantly rolling off my tongue. Pneumonia never entered my mind--I thought I was just the village idiot.

Mwahahahahahaha!

xoxo

LuLu Kellogg said...

Swinging chickens for her!

I hope she gets better quick!

LuLu~*xoxo

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Get Well Wishes going out to her.
Sounds like this case of pneumonia is a doozey. (((hugs)))Pat

Jane said...

Sending healing thoughts her way.

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

hi hi hi!! And, sorry she's so sick..bummer..like one of the commenters said..I must have had pneumonia for the last decade..no wait..it's just that I lose the filter on my mouth! Missed you !

Dazee Dreamer said...

She is definitely in my prayers.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Oh my gosh...I hope she is on the mend really soon!!!
xoxo