LOVEABLE QUIRKY PEEPS

3/12/12

LIFE AS IT SHOULD BE...

"Your happiness depends entirely upon yourself." —Aristotle

As much as I'd like to just fade away into the background sometime, I know I can't. Life goes on and I/we learn to live with the changes...

Just spent the weekend with some cousins. My grandparents saved boxes and boxes of family photo's and information, which was passed down to my aunt, which was passed down to her son, who knows hardly anything about any of it....


I was the kind of kid that loved to listen to family stories:)

I now have boxes and boxes of family photo's and information. My cousin, with a sigh of relief, handed them to me to go through, save and share with the rest of the family.

Did I ever tell you I wanted to be an Archaeologist when I grew up?

Still waiting to grow up.....

And ya, I'll share some stuff with all of you too.

Have a great Monday

5 comments:

RoeH said...

You are so lucky you that those items. Family history is so interesting to me and I always come away with the thought that they - and us - are exactly alike. It's just fascinating.

Jane said...

I look forward to your stories - I love family history and I was also one who listened and asked a lot of questions about our relatives - some of them (like in every family) are so eccentric, I'd like to write a book just so I could Include them in it!

Busy Bee Suz said...

So, how deep are these boxes? I do hope you don't find any bones in there....I suppose those would all be in the closet with the skeletons?
I love family photos too....and family stories are the best.
xoxox

Dazee Dreamer said...

No way, you will never grow up. And that is why we have so much fun together.

Jenny said...

I wanted to be an archeologist, too. Or a rock star. I could never quite make up my mind!