LOVEABLE QUIRKY PEEPS

5/5/12

HMPF.....

It's Saturday. Had plans to do lunch with my friend Marelo. She had dental work done, implant thingys, and it's not working for her...so the lunch date was trashed.

I have so much to do here anyway. Like re arrange a bedroom to fit in a bookcase my dad's giving me, and toss things in a box to donate somewhere. But where am I instead? This computer is my addiction. Not as bad as other addictive stuff, I know. But still....

So, I'm web surfing and see this guys amazing talent. Just gotta share some of it...






That's just a little bit of what I saw. He does tricky things with lights too. Thing is, he's also selling an E-Book with all his tricks some awesome stuff you can learn. As I've said before, I have issues just loading my memory card on here so I can share stuff. Truth is, I don't take the time....

But if I had a better camera, the time and the patience, I'd love to learn how to do this. Then I'd amaze all of you with my special talent! Sure....in the next life Jakey:)

Anyway, I know there's tons of you with camera love who may want to check out this link .

http://www.photogearnews.com/

His name is Evan something. It's too tiny on the pics I took from his site, and my mind refuses to remember anything longer than two seconds ago.... But here's a shot of him...in multiples:)

Pretty cool huh...

btw, I was not compensated for doing this...never contacted the dude for anything, didn't even ask to use the pics...my bad. Just thought you'd like to see it. Besides, it kept me here longer and I don't have to look at the messy room awaiting my undivided attention.

Ok, now I do.

Have a great day and let me see all the cool pics you take:)

xoxox




5 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

those were awesome pictures. we need to plan our road trip again

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Oh wow, Jake--they are amazing, special effects photos! I'll have to check out his web site--thanks!

The Poet said...

My dear friend,
Yes, like Pat said...amazing and beautiful photos. You have me thinking about a trip (smile). Thanks for sharing.

Busy Bee Suz said...

I'm going to check him out. Sorry about your friends mouth issues....gosh, I hope she has some good pain meds. If not, I'll take one for her, just to be sure.
xo

Judie said...

So I'm looking at that banana and thinking, TALENTS for sure, but just what kind?? Mwahahaha!

Did someone say pain meds? I'll vote for that!!!!