LOVEABLE QUIRKY PEEPS

5/1/12

A TUESDAY TUNE...

Well? Whadda ya think of the rearranging? I was having fun with the new header. Decided to let you see some of my cute family:) Ya, I'm a tich bias in that area. Mom's are like that...

Guess I can tell who they are. The top left, l-r... son's gf who I consider a dil, daughter, daughter and dil. Also proof that I shouldn't let my girls go to wallyworld alone late at night....

The other top one is who I just said, less the dil, she took the pic, and I think I'm in there too..

The one with all of us is....ya, all of us, less three. But this one has the guys and g-kids Again l-r...
Son, the ma, gr-daughter, gr-son, daughter, daughter, son, daughter in law. In back, way up high cause he really is that tall..son in law holding my gr-son. Squatting down by her dog is a gr-daughter.

We had a blast that day hangin out up in the hills gettin dirty:)

The rest on the header you got figured out already.

We'll see how long this lasts:)

Ok, back to what this post is all about....


Gotta get some Def going this morning!



Hey, I might be old but I ain't dead........

Wonder what LuLu's singin this Tuesday?

Rock on:)




8 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Thanks for stopping by and for following. I thought I took that word ver off, but then Blogger changed their format, and who knows what happened. I took it off again, though, so don't shy away from commenting. :)

lissa said...

cute header, I like the quotes

hope you have a sweet day.

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

I LIKE!!!! (((hugs)))Pat

RoeH said...

Adorable photo! And header.

My Grama's Soul said...

Good morning Jake.....You have such a beautiful family.....you are one lucky woman in that regard.


Have a beautiful day.

Jo

Dazee Dreamer said...

Thank god you didn't have a song that brought me to tears today. I love your header.

ChiTown Girl said...

Awww...I just saw the comment you left over at Suz's place. I'm always up for meeting new friends, so let me know when you'll be in town! :)

Busy Bee Suz said...

I love those photos....and dang girl, you blend in with the little chicks, I could hardly tell who was the adult. Ok, you're NOT really an adult...I was just pulling your pigtails.
xo