LOVEABLE QUIRKY PEEPS

6/10/12

OH YIKES AND A HALF!

NO POST HERE SINCE MEMORIAL DAY?

WHAT THE.....



Ok, life has been obnoxiously goofy around here since before then. Went to help my daughter in Colorado move from one little country town with 7 acres of land she didn't need anymore to a cute house, in a nice neighborhood, in the next little town. I tried to get some pics to share. Got a few but haven't had time to post them yet!

I ended up staying an extra 6 days, then came back home to another poke in the nose.....

Involving more moving of furniture

And more messes

Oh and men. Which we didn't have during the moving process in Colorado. (she didn't believe her and her 'old' ma could do it all...I love being right!)

And that is another story........

But I'll at least let you know I'm still alive and kicking, the bruises on bruises are healing to that pukey yellow green color, and hopefully tomorrow afternoon the crew with paint brushes will be done and I can move furniture, and life, back where it should be.

Oh, almost forgot the sweet thing (thanks Jane) I came home to. Among the over 200 email messages was one from Jane telling me my blog was her choice for the Whoo Love's Ya Baby award this month. Oops and a half twice! Here I get a great compliment, and I'm not even here! 

 Duh......

I'll try better soonly, when I'm not in a cocoon like atmosphere anymore.

Huh?

Soonly:)

 XOXOX


5 comments:

RoeH said...

Yup - Great sigh. I'd actually started wondering who had the voodoo doll with my name on it. Let's see - update is nothing has broken since Wednesday. Whew!

Dazee Dreamer said...

You are a work--oh--robot. I swear, you make me tired.

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Welcome home and Welcome back.
(((hugs)))Pat

Busy Bee Suz said...

What is it with you and the raining.pouring thing?
I hope things get back to normal soon...well, at least YOUR normal. :)
xoxo

Jane said...

Glad you're back and that it was a successful move - aside from multiple bruising :)