Strange title for what I'm going to share...
The flowers are from 2 days ago when my friend Linda and I went to a Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi Utah. They were not all bloomed but it didn't seem that way. The scenery was just beautiful with all the colors and scents.....heavenly. We walked around only part of the Garden area because we were getting hungry. So we hiked up a grassy slope (me with my shoes off), exited through a gate for utility workers and went to find some Italian food! Was fun to go see something that makes you think of spring and warmth. It's not so pretty yet where we live, but it will be soon. Mountain air makes for a shorter growing season.
And it was just as wonderful eating Italian food! We did not leave hungry. Then of course on the way home we had to discuss our expanding waistlines..... :)
As for the Birthday, my first child was born 41 years ago today. My how time speeds by. And how life changes. Kevin died at the age of 17....
The time will come for me to share that story, but not today. I'll spend it thinking of all the fun memories of the time I had with him and how very special he was to me.
And that was the memories part.............
Till next time
No comments:
Post a Comment