LOVEABLE QUIRKY PEEPS

4/25/09

Close Your Eyes and Imagine...



Imagine how good these smell!
(More pics on www.rustingrose.blogspot.com)

Lindalu and I went to a Tulip Festival the other day and it was so good to see and smell Spring again! I even kicked my shoes off and walked barefoot through the grass. Oh, the JOY of it all! We have a shorter growing season here in the mountain areas so we have to go find something like this to remind us of what's to come. And it will, along with weeding, watering and HOT days....

Then yesterday we went to get me a Serger and SHE ended up getting one! But Linda is the "Queen of the Sewing Bee" so it's only fitting that she gets her new one first. I can get mine in a day or two. I need to finish my crafty room first! If you read my last post, I was so sure of myself, thinking I could be Super Senior here and get all this done.... slow is good too :)

Ok, short post but just thinking of all I need to get done, I'd better get away from here and just DO IT!

More to come...



No comments: