LOVEABLE QUIRKY PEEPS

5/8/09

SPRING?


I've been playing around with my new found friend on the internet...PICNIK!
I know it's been around awhile but it's new to me. I'll share a picture of my youngest daughter Darcie with her daughter Katie. Darcie hates her pictures taken but I got this one last time they were here and she didn't realize I had the camera :)

And since I'm not the great photographer, I'll use this program to make my pictures look good from now on! Hopefully I can get some things made to show real soon. Still need the Serger....

Well, the weather has been warm enough this past week to say Spring is finally here? Now, just because I said that we'll get snow again! Hope not, but I've seen it snow in June here a few times. One reason I hope for the warm weather is so I can take a couple things outside and tackle them with a new coat of paint, then get them back into the crafty room. At least that's my reasoning for not having it all the way done yet. Still need some help moving my sewing things in there. Right now they're stuffed into a closet in another room. Oh, what ever would we do without closets?

Ok, on to life and the things I can accomplish when I put my mind to it! Need to post on my other blog first.....memories of a friend who just passed away.

Have a great and productive weekend...

No comments: