LOVEABLE QUIRKY PEEPS

5/4/09

TA- DAH...

This is where I had to "dust" it so it will be conditioned to use.
It was such a pretty black and I hated to have to chalk it all up,
but that's what it said to do....



Since it's all dusted, I had to try it out....
think I need a better eraser though.



The little ones will be so surprised!




Well, It's finally done! The Crafty/Time to Make Something Room is ready. At least it's ready for the little ones to come play again. And as soon as I get my other things in there I can do MY thing too. The Chalkboard turned out great and it was a good learning experience. Now I can use it on other things and know just what and what not to do. Think I'll try making my own chalkboard paint sometime. And in different colors. I found the instruction to do it after I'd already bought the can for this at the hardware store.

I also learned I still need to have some patience when it comes to getting things done right....

Now I'll share a few pictures of it and then post again when it has everything where it should be. Still need to get the Serger....

It was fun but I'm soooo glad I'm done with it. Next paint job I'll get my daughters here to do it! Remember, I'm the one who hates to paint walls. And it doesn't help to be so picky about the color! But hey, you gotta like it, right?

Thanks for watching the transformation and hopefully you'll be here for the rest of the journey:)

No comments: