LOVEABLE QUIRKY PEEPS

3/21/10

NOTES FROM THE UNIVERSE...

Did ya know the Universe sends notes to me? 
Yep, and they say things like this....

Vicki, to put this tactfully... If you don't start doing stuff to prepare for all the fun changes that are about to take place in your life, j-e-e-e-e-z, I just don't know what might happen.

But I'm darn sure I know what won't.

I'm not from the IRS, but I'm here to help.

   
 The Universe
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Great big, innovative, world changing ideas...
are plentiful, Vicki.

People who take tiny little baby steps towards them, are rare.

You are so acing this life,

    The Universe
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then I get THIS ONE!

The slate's been wiped clean, the past has released its grip, and before you sparkles eternity, yearning for direction. Vicki, all that lies between you and the life of your dreams is just one teeny, tiny, gentle, little rule. Only one condition, prerequisite, principle that matters.


It's not love. It's not God. It's not fate, or luck, or karma. It's not complicated or esoteric, and you needn't sacrifice, plead, or pray to invoke it. It's the only rule that's ever existed, and it's the only one that will ever exist. No reality can exist in its absence. For its mere existence, you are. With its existence, the power, the light, and the way are revealed. It's your purpose to discover it, and it's your destiny to master it. It's the beginning, the middle, and the end. The Alpha and the Omega. The be-all and end-all of every wish, desire, and dream, and you are its keeper.


This caveat of all caveats is that absolutely nothing can be anything until it is first imagined. Thoughts become things, nothing else does. And so, Vicki, it's the thoughts you choose from here on out that will become the things and events of your life, forevermore. It is written in stone. There's no other way. It's your ticket to anywhere you can dream of. Your passport to abundance, health, and friendships. The key to the palace of your wildest dreams.
Your thoughts, and your thoughts alone, will set you in motion. Your thoughts will yield the inspiration, creativity, and determination you need. Your thoughts will orchestrate the magic and inspire the Universe. Your thoughts will carry you to the finish line if you just keep thinking them. Never give up. Never waiver, doubt, or ask. 

Aim high. 

That you've even received this Note, that you're able to read it through, means you are so close. So extraordinarily close. The hardest work has been done. The wars have already been waged. The lessons have already been learned. The journey, now, is for home.

    The Universe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I THINK THE UNIVERSE IS A LITTLE OFF KILTER
WHEN IT COMES TO ME....

  


But WHATTHEHECK, 
I'll just keep tryin......


And you keep smilin! 


PS.. You still have all day to do this..
."THIRD GIVEAWAY POST.."

Have a great Sunday....
no matter who's talkin to ya.

7 comments:

Sue said...

"Aim High"........at the moment I think I prefer
"baby steps" (and I love how both these are illustrated by the wonderful duckling photo).

Now, my head is talking to me to get more coffee, so off I go!

Wonderful Sunday to you too my friend!

Hugs!

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Just stoppedy by to say hello...how did you ever think of this post...and the pictures are prefect...yes I need to get busy myself..
Love
Maggie

Zuzu said...

I get these notes too, only mine are a little different. Shall we compare notes? :)

Mine are more like... "No matter what happens, everything is as it should be. Enjoy the ride".

Love that little duck conquering the step! He must have received a note from the Universe too!

Pearl said...

Vicki that was the coolest thing written, what a deep thinker you are. So beautiful I enjoyed this post alot. Carry on!

Kissed by an Angel said...

Love this post!! Thank you!!
xxxx

mxtodis123 said...

Oh look at them!! What a struggle climbing that big step.
Mary

Jenny said...

Hi! Grands gone? What a cool post! Maybe the Universe is the voice I hear in my head sometimes. Yikes!