LOVEABLE QUIRKY PEEPS

4/25/10

DEAR ME MONDAY...

 

Dear Me,

Since you were packing and moving things all day Sunday, 

you didn't get to do this.

So here's the note to share today...


REMEMBERING KEVIN

Thought of you with love today, but that is nothing new. I thought about you yesterday, and days before that too. I think of you in silence, I often speak your name. All I have are memories and a picture in a frame. Your memory is a keepsake, with which I'll never part. God has you in His keeping, I have you in my heart...

 

Happy 42nd Birthday son.....

April 25, 1968 - June 19, 1985

Love, Mom

 

And as you've learned, life goes on....

Love, Me

 

See ya Yesterday..

11 comments:

PⒿ @ $ € € ₦$ ₣®0₥... said...

What a lovely, lovely post!
Happy Birthday, Kevin! I know you're watching over your mom and smiling.

God bless you, Jake!

mxtodis123 said...

Such a lovely post. Happy birthday, Kevin. You've brought tears to my eyes.
Mary

Aunt Amelia's Attic said...

Gentle hugs... My day for doing this, is May 16th. When our second child was born, but died a day and a half later.

It was a blessing and we have learned to deal with it. And she wasn't with us long... But I still remember, on the day.

fairfieldhousenj.com said...

Vicki,

Sending you a hug. My mother could have written this post. Remember, it's just the limit of our eyesight.

Your Friend,
Deborah

Audrey said...

Wonderful Post! Love the saying at the top :)

Sue said...

No words...just a huge (((((Hug)))) coming your way.

xxoo

Sue

Pearl said...

Hugs dear Mom and Happy Birthday Kevin!

My Grama's Soul said...

Dearest friend.....I had no idea you have also lost a son. You are such a courageous woman and a real inspiration.

Jo

Vicki aka Jake said...

Thank you my friends. It means a lot to know others are there for support..again. And my heart aches with all the other moms who have gone through this...

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

A lovely tribute to Kevin!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Sweet hugs for you Vickie.
No one could ever understand your pain...except someone who has gone through this loss.
My brother passed away in1990 and it was very hard for me. It was harder for my Mom. A mother's love never ever dies.

xoxo
Suz