LOVEABLE QUIRKY PEEPS

5/21/10

AUNT LOUISE...

 I'm going to fast forward a couple of generations here. I'll be gone for the weekend again and away from the computer.

I've shared about my Aunt Louise the last couple of weeks and appreciate all the love that came from you to warm my heart. You're like a big hug from all over the world...

If you've followed the Canute and Sarah stories, you'll have read the last post about Peter and Louise. I'm going to skip ahead a bit and tell you their first daughter was named Florence. She was my Grandma. Her first daughter was named after her grandma, Peter's wife Louise. And she's the sweet Aunt who died on Mother's day a couple of weeks ago...
 
I have cherished memories of Aunt Louise, especially spending the last two days of her life holding her hand and hearing her voice. She made us laugh up until the time she took her final nap and got her wish. Knowing she's having such an awesome reunion in Heaven makes me smile.

I'll tell more about Peter and Louise, then on down to the others soon. I just wanted to post this for the weekend. I'll have more about Aunt Louise someday also.  She was someone who loved everyone she met, and they loved her back.

She taught me the true meaning of love...


Below is a link to the video played at her service. She had three children who you will see and also her daughter in law who helped take such good care of her the past four years. The little ones at the end are some of her great great grand kids.
You may even see a familiar face....

View Video Tribute 



See ya Yesterday....

6 comments:

Viki said...

I loved the beautiful video tribute to your aunt. Thanks for sharing it.

Busy Bee Suz said...

What a sweet video.
I love hearing about loved ones who were so sweet..caring and adored everyone.
She was a special lady.
Have a great weekend!!!

My Grama's Soul said...

What a beautiful tribute to your aunt. I know how precious she must have been to you. We are on our way to visit my dear aunt, Ruthie, in Kansas. She is 81 years young and I am thankful for each year that I get to visit with her.

Blessings,

Jo

Pearl said...

Oh Vici what a beautiful lady she was and so elegant. She looks like she lived a very full life and I adore the photo of her a hubby? in the stream with her funny face. What a grand lady. The video gave me warm fussies all over. Hugs, Pear

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

I watched the vide.. wonderful. You are all lucky to have had someone take {and keep} so many great photos of her through her life! Wonderful, happy, beautiful photos!

Michele P. said...

I so love your stories, you tell the story so well and I feel as though I actually know them. Hope all is well with you I desperately need to get caught up with your blog before my trip in less than a month!