LOVEABLE QUIRKY PEEPS

6/25/10

FROM THE DORM...

BREAKING NEWS!

We're all looking at the same moon tonight!

Awesome...

Ok, not such new news, but a little while ago I happened to look out the window
and saw this..


Now remember, I'm in the Dorm and this is through the window.


And here's another shot a little bit ago..


I understand there's going to be a partial eclipse tonight?
Maybe it's already happened...

I just thought I'd share a look at the moon as I sit here on a Friday, eating pasta way too late at night, reading blogs, in The Dorm...

Not much else happening here anyway.

Hope you're looking too...




See Ya Yesterday

10 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Yes, it's kinda weird to think we're all under the same big mnoon..well..not weird for us, 'cos we're both here..under ther same big moon..well, you know what I mean..
Hvae a restful and fun week-end ;-D

aimee said...

i see the moon and the moon sees me. i think thats how the saying goes. its a cute saying.
blessings,
aimee

Aunt Amelia's Attic said...

Lovely photos, in not perfect photography circumstances!

On Sat. night, I hope you enjoy the June Full Honey Moon!

Busy Bee Suz said...

I was thinking of just what Aimee said...love that sing/song/rhyme!

Pearl said...

I was out watching the same moon many times during the night, you know craft, smoke break, T.V.show, cig break, craft, and then before I go to bed I sit out there for an hour and it was bright and beautiful. So if you have one tonight look up and wave and I will wave back! Hugs, Pearl

PⒿ @ $ € € ₦$ ₣®0₥... said...

Some of the most basic things unite people who live far apart. Among them are the sun, the moon and the stars.


It's kind of magical in its own way, isn't it?

Susan said...

"Oh Mr. Moon, Moon, bright and shiny moon won't you please shine down on me!" Are you singing along?
Stop by. I'm having a little giveaway on my blog. :)
Blessings!

My Grama's Soul said...

Oh Vicki.....such nice pics. You know a little carb loading late at night ALWAYS helps a girl sleep better!!!

(O:(O:

XO

Jo

myletterstoemily said...

it WAS a beautiful moon and to think
we all could see it. :)

Carol............. said...

This is my first time here and it's been a great visit. I love your "vintage" pictures and the variety of subjects you've posted about.