LOVEABLE QUIRKY PEEPS

10/13/10

EXPECT....

Expect hope to be rekindled.
Expect your prayers to be answered in wondrous ways.
The dry seasons in life do not last.
-Sarah Ban Breathnach



What a great quote!

And so true.........

I've been in the 'dry season' of blogging.

And I've missed it...and you.

But now the hectic summer stuff is slowing down.

Dad's finally settled into his 'now' life.

So have I,

And here I am...

I want to get back into telling stories, sharing memories.

And I will.

But right now I'll linger on the first two lines of the quote.

Hope and wonderous things...


I'll be doing something next month.

Something I've done only once in my life,

16 years ago.

For 3 hours.

But not all at once...

It scared me!

But this time I'll be braver.

Older and wiser.

And excited!

Now, if you're one of the very few who may know what I'm leading up to,

KEEP IT TO YOURSELF !!!

Let me enjoy the sweet comfort of oozing with secrecy...

That feeling of pure, utter...ummmm....

Whatever that feeling is that starts in the pit of your tummy,

gets caught at the bottom of your neck,

and finally explodes into pure joy,

filling every cell in your being,
 
cause you just can't believe it's really happening..

Ya, that feeling :)

Stay tuned.

I'll post as often as I can and let you in on it,

a tich at a time :)


Are you game?








See ya Yesterday...

7 comments:

Susan said...

renewed hope...
answered prayer...
refreshing rain...
...glimpses of heaven!
Blessings!

Sue said...

Yep, I'm game! *grin*

LOVE the quote Vicki...I feel like you put it up there just for me to send to my daughter. Thank you!

Hugs

PⒿ @ $ € € ₦$ ₣®0₥... said...

I didn't think you'd done it before. I pay attention like...oops! There goes another chicken!

As with all things, it's best not to rush in. Choosing the right 'one' is always important. Time to consider and plan is a good thing. Practicing 'safe'ty is essential.

I mean, its been 16 years. You're a virtual virgin.

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Sixteen years?
I have my thoughts...but I will keep them to myself.
Love that quote.
Glad things are settling for you.
xoxo

Carol............. said...

What a wonderful quote...thanks for posting it.

CATIZ4PawPaw said...

You've only done it once in your life? Wow, I didn't know that and I thought I knew just about everything!. Ha Ha.

Ruth P. said...

Well, if that isn't a teaser! 16 Years, and 3 hours and not at one time. Something to cause butterflies.
I have no idea!
Can't wait to find out.
Would I want to do it?
Hmmm, mulling things I haven't done and wanting to do....