LOVEABLE QUIRKY PEEPS

2/21/11

DEAR ME....

No, not 'dear me' as in 'woe is me'
but as in a note to myself...

carried over from one of my other blogs.

Cause it's Monday.....
Like 12:45 am
And I think just because I get the day off...
PAID:)
I can stay up all hours of the night.

Or morning....

Which brings me back to DEAR ME..

GET SOME SLEEP OLD GAL,
you need all the beauty you can get!

See, this way I can yell at myself....
And I may even listen.

Which brings me to the subject of talking to ones self...

Hmmmm....

Nope, I never talk to myself.
I just think out loud....
frequently.

Or get on here and write notes.

Whatever.....

Better go find the bedroom....








Don't try to be someone else,
everybody's already taken...

3 comments:

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Happy paid day off!!!

How deliciously white it is here, now! No wild range of colors, to distract. And you can play in the New Fonts, to your heart's content. And they'll all be perfectly read-able.

'Mrs. Bradley' ,-)

CATIZ4PawPaw said...

I remember staying up late with you and then sleeping until after noon and dad getting mad because we were still in bed. I bet dad would still get mad even though were over age. What a life.....

CATIZ4PawPaw said...

I'm testing my blog to see if I corrected the name. I blogged something. Just sayin!!!!