LOVEABLE QUIRKY PEEPS

3/2/11

SISTERLY LOVE...

I told you about my lil sis's blog.

Now I'll show you one of our conversations copied from FB.


She (who I call Lo) commented on my one time profile picture...



My, what a big box you have.

Lo, you need glasses, that's my butter churner..

Up yours grandma, I have my glasses on!

 ( an explanation of this phrase is HERE)

It's a GLASS churn Lo, not a bucket...

Well, I could have said what BIG something else you had, but I can't see your eyes <:]

That's cause YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR GLASSES ON!!!

Hey, I have a picture of you with glasses. You'd better be nice to me.

Blah!!! YOU BE NICE or I'll tell what a crybaby you were :)

Hey, I was not. I only cried when you guys put my one-a-day vitamin in my fried eggs.

HEHEHE...blog fodder :)

What?

BLOG stories silly. I mean, who else would have that kind of stuff to tell :)

She went on to say how she's posted something on hers to see how it looked.

Anyway, just a taste of what's to come....hehehe

4 comments:

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

I LOVE your one time blog pic!!! How did I miss that one? -grin-

Sue said...

This pic is priceless - as is the convo!

:)

CATIZ4PawPaw said...

Does this mean I'm going to have to be nice and serious. I don't think I can.

CATIZ4PawPaw said...

BTW: What is it that you like about that ugly damn picture of your socks falling down. Who took the picture anyway. It is soooooo ugly you need to change it. if you don't i'll find an uglier one of ya.

HUGS (-:}