LOVEABLE QUIRKY PEEPS

6/13/11

AWWWWW, LIFE.....


 
IT'S MONDAY AGAIN.....

Got to see my son in law and two grand kids yesterday. They were down from Colorado for his family's reunion on Saturday (my daughter had to work). I got to have lunch with them before they headed back. We met at the Olive Garden, ate and talked for about an hour, then it was time to go.

Kids sure grow up fast...

Highlight of my weekend. How was yours?


HAVE A GREAT DAY :)

p.s. Ya, I would have pulled a strip of paper off too :)

3 comments:

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Glad for the nice weekend you had.

~♥~

Busy Bee Suz said...

LOL free paper strips. LOL!
Glad you got to see the kiddos...I bet they are growing faster than imaginable!
My highlight? Spending time with my peeps. But then again, I get to do that a lot...lucky me.
xoxxoo

Pearl said...

Love the free paper, will have to try this at the office, yeah I'd pull. Happy to hear you got to see your babies.