LOVEABLE QUIRKY PEEPS

7/13/11

Change in a Bottle...Alphabeluv M


OH MERCY,
 HERE
I AM
STILL WONDERIN
ABOUT A
EM
A
AN
..........

BUT WHAT KIND WOULD BE INTERESTING TO ME??

UMMMMMM....

MAYBE SOMEONE LIKE...

MERLIN!


YA,

 SOMEONE  MAGICAL...
.


OOoOooOooOO YEAH....

OR  SOMEONE A BIT MYSTERIOUS?


WTF !!!
(translated as....)

 WHAT THE FORK!!

THEY'RE A LITTLE TOO MYSTERIOUS FOR ME...

GUESS IT COULD BE WORSE.

I'VE KNOWN MEN

A BIT

MONSTEROUS!



MAYBE SOMEONE
MIGHTY?



MAN!

THERE'S SO MANY DIFFERENT MEN TO PICK FROM!



AND



AND MISTERS...



UMMMM....

HE'D HAVE TO BE

MORE

 MASCULINE....

:)

THEN THERE'S THIS DOUBLE MISTER...



MAYBE I MIGHT BE DOING THIS THE WRONG WAY

MAYBE
HE'S
SOMEWHERE
ALL
MOODY
AND
LOOKING
FOR
 ME!



OK,
I'LL JUST HAVE TO WAIT

YA. IT COULD BE WORSE

MIGHT BE

MONDAY...


MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA !




SEE YA HERE
NEXT WEEK













Life's  Full a CHANGES :)


12 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

As always, great job.

PⒿ @ $ € € ₦$ ₣®0₥... said...

So much great music this week, Jake!!! Too many from which to choose a favorite. Oh, okay, I choose Heart, but you knew I would. Yes, you did. And I laughed at "Merlin".

☆☆Mumsy said...

I can always count on you for a smile, and great songs to listen.

nick said...

Good M links.

Judie said...

I could spend the morning hanging out at your blog, just listenin'!!

Francisca said...

WTF!? Fork? Hahaha... Now I still don't know who your man is... Fun M post!

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

Fun fun fun....did I say, fun?

JDaniel4's Mom said...

You always find the most fun songs!

storybeader said...

I think your MUSIC videos won out, though I think Mr. Bean is grand! {:-D

upinthecosmos said...

OMG... don't make it Monday again!!! It's finally gonna be Friday & I need the weekend before we get that Mon.... you know...

upinthecosmos said...

OMG... don't make it Monday again!!! It's finally gonna be Friday & I need the weekend before we get that Mon.... you know...

Splendid Little Stars said...

such fun! The old movie trailers were fun. You led us on so!