LOVEABLE QUIRKY PEEPS

9/30/11

WHOTHEWHATTHEHUH ??



Nope. This isn't about murders

Or crime scenes

Ok, maybe some kind of investigating....


This comes from my last rambling post,


"You have an accent! You don't sound like you look on the blog, your voice just doesn't fit"

and this is who said it..My Grama's Soul


Now, feast your eyeballs on this comment from  Busy Bee Suz

"Seriously, you don't write like you look.
 I have no idea about your voice, so I gotta go with what I know."



Ok, so now I gotta go look for my butt

cause I just laughed it off :)

Still trying to wrap my peabrain around all this tho.

I mean, I agree this dude don't sound at all like ya think he would...(Mike not David, and no need to watch it all, this was the shortest thing I could find of him talking)




And she don't either...




But me?

Ah Huh,

What do YOU think I should sound like?

Or write like?

Or look like?

Maybe the picture really isn't me.

Maybe it's my highly intelligent, ultra educated twin sister who speaks in a multitude of accents...



Well? I'm all ears here, waiting for your investive juices to ooooze out all over my blog...






Carry On...
**********

6 comments:

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

You sound like you look to me...but I'm at an unfair advantage.

Juices and oozing? I'm outta here.

Busy Bee Suz said...

I am pretty sure Marlene was intoxicated singing here.
You shouldn't take too much to heart of what I say. I ramble too. It was the first thing I thought of. You don't look like a silly crazy person, but you write that way. I mean that in a good way.
Then again, you don't look your age at all. So, you've got me all confused. It's friday. I am tired.
I hope your weekend is great!!!!

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

You are a silly crazy woman..and I HAVE met you! I agree..you do NOT look your age..and in person you really are even more beautiful than you photo..but I think you sound like you look..or look like you sound..or look like you should ..or or or

Dazee Dreamer said...

I don't know how you sound, so I don't know what all the ahllabaloo is about.

Pearl said...

Maybe a deeper voice? but not like Marlene shes crazy. I wonder if you have a munckin voice like in the wizard of oz? Not a high voice though cause that would be weird :/ No one ever sounds like they should, or the way I want them to,creeps. :)

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

hahaha!!! Stop it!!! How in the world do you come up with this! haha...you are so right about Tyson...you would expect a deeper voice and then to go to Marlene with her deep voice! Tooo funny! And wow!!! LOve that clip of Amy Walker! Way cool! I want to have one of those accents!
Saving that one to listen too again!

Blessings & Aloha!
(I really do have a lot of exclamation points here!)