LOVEABLE QUIRKY PEEPS

10/29/11

A SATURDAY SILLY...

On Friday, which would be yesterday, my silly friend PJ blogged one of her highly educated posts of facts. If you didn't already see it, here ya go.

Today I'm sharing a little something from it...
(oops, I copied.... gasp!!)



*Ralph Lauren's name was originally Ralph Lifshitz? You can't make this stuff up. Excuse me while I take a break to laugh like a 10-year old.*

Here's how I commented....

BUT, BUT, think of how FUN that last name would be! I mean, sometimes life-does-shitz ya know. And you'd be making a politically correct statement anytime someone asked your name. PLUS, what a fun way to make someone giggle:) Hey, maybe instead of getting re-married, I'll just go to court to have my last name changed. If nothing else, just to see the Judge smile at Vicki Jake Lifshitz....

Now I want to hear her 10 year old giggle :P

Mwahahahaaa

So, WADDAYATHINK??



Carry On :)
**********************

4 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

I like Lauren better. :0
xoxoxo

Dazee Dreamer said...

I think that, ummmm, no. don't do it.

My Grama's Soul said...

I'm giggling......

xo

Jo

Pearl said...

oh thats your real name jake liftshitz? Let me say it three times to test it out....it kinda hurts?