LOVEABLE QUIRKY PEEPS

4/29/09

3 Days


Well, three days have gone by and I tried the magnetic paint out to see how strong it is......
Didn't even come close to holding a magnet. So on to Plan B...

Maybe if I could find a can of this stuff and put it on with a brush it would be better? This was a can of spray and it sure made a mess. If you decide to try it, make sure you have the carpet covered because the mist gets all over everything. Live and learn...
Think I'll scrap the Magnetic Board idea and just do the chalkboard. I know that will work. And maybe the Magnetic paint will work on a smaller scale item. I'll try that another day and let you know. So.....

Next post will be the wall finished and the room ready to move things back in to it. When will that be? Probably next week sometime. I'm going to spend the weekend with a cousin and I'll post after I get home. But then maybe I'll just do it tomorrow after work :)

Till then, keep the smile....

1 comment:

Julia said...

I am sure the room will look great when its all said and done! I will have to walk over and see the paint in person :)