
Got up early this morning thinking I was going to spend the weekend with my cousin, but plans change. She has a friend who needed surgery and Diana is watching her girls while she's in the hospital. Tells you what kind of person she is....One great friend!
So we'll make it another weekend.
So, since I could just be lazy for awhile, I was checking out some sites and found Picnik. Maybe some of you already have this, but it's new to me and what fun I've had with it. I'm sharing a picture of my grand daughter Katie. If you look down a ways on past posts, you'll see a picture of her. This is the same one using the fun things on Picnik. I did another one of my friend in Nevada who will have a birthday tomorrow. I had a picture of her and "dolled" it up some. Then sent it to her. She's visiting with her family in Sparks so she will be surprised to come home and find it in her emails.
Ok, now I'm just rambling, so I'll post this and go see how the wall in the crafty room is doing. Look for results tomorrow on my Change in a Bottle blog (lifesoverhaul.blogspot.com)
And if you don't already know about Picnik, check them out. You'll have so much fun.....
Keep Smilin...
1 comment:
I love your stories, pictures and **realness**. I suppose *realness* isn't a word but it's a word I've decided to make in this instance. ;o) You're real. That's a good thing.
Your grand daughter is absolutely precious and I love how picnik makes the pictures even *more* exciting. I use picnik as well.
Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for sharing a motherhood memory. It touched me deep inside and I longed to reach out and offer a virtual tender embrace. There but by the grace of God ...
Bless you this day. :o)
jAne
http://tickleberryfarm.blogspot.com
Post a Comment