LOVEABLE QUIRKY PEEPS

6/23/10

CHANGE in a BOTTLE...W IS FOR...

Hey everybody,
I been WAITING for the W WEEK...
Over Here on Alphabethursday

Cause WHAT else WOULD be on this blog but...
 
WACKY
WEIRDLY
WICKEDLY
and
WONDERFULLY
W Words...

WANNA learn some WACKY facts?

After eating,
a housefly regurgitates its food
and then eats it again!


WACKY Leftovers if ya ask me...



Most lipstick contains fish scales!

WONDER if that's WHERE 'Fish Lips' comes from...hmmmm




WHAT about this idea...
Smelling bananas and/or green apples (smelling, not eating) can help you lose WEIGHT!

Now that's WONDERFULLY WEIRD!


And did you know...

The Earth WEIGHS around 6,588,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons!

I WANNA know WHO WEIGHED it! And
WHO can count that high anyway....



You're born WITH 300 bones,
but WHEN you get to be an adult,
you only have 206!

WELL then, WHERE did they go, huh?





A Rhinoceros' horn is made of compacted hair.


The horn is not attached to the skull. Rhino horn is made of compressed keratin fibers, the same material that is found in fingernails and hair!
Now that's just WEIRD...




Crickets hear through their knees.


Now we know WHY Jiminy didn't have ears!




According to Genesis 1:20-22
the chicken came before the egg.


WAIT... are you sure?


You can check out more WEIRD facts
if ya CLICK HERE



Now I'll show ya some WACKY WIDEOS  er...VIDEOS


How bout takin a WACK at WEEZER aka Ouiser



One of my favorite movie scenes....



And I can't do the W post
WITHOUT two of my favorite
WILD Dudes...
WAYLON AND WILLIE!



R.I.P. WAYLON...



WOW, How about this
WACKY WEDDING...




Now that was WILDLY WONDERFUL! 
 




And here's some WACKY Stuff for you MRS MATLOCK...

The most used letter in the English alphabet is 'E', and 'Q' is the least used!

The sentence "The quick broWn fox jumps over a lazy dog." Uses every letter of the alphabet!
That's kinda WHITTY huh....


Speakin of WICKEDLY WACKY...


WHATTHEHECK...

I bet PJ did this ....Sometimes she can be

WILDLY 
WONDERFULLY
WEIRD :) 

And just so you know...
no brain cells WERE WASTED making this post...



Keep Smilin :)

18 comments:

Pondside said...

I never know what I'm going to find when I click on your blog - love it all! The last clip, the wedding, is one I've seen before, and it never fails to make me smile - what a joyful dance!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I learned so much about rhinos, veggies, and so much more. The staring bird kind of freaks me out.

PⒿ @ $ € € ₦$ ₣®0₥... said...

You have one of the best Alpha's every single week. I bet working on the words really wets your whistle!

Cheryl said...

I'd forgotten just how beautiful Waylon's voice was. It's as rich as Gordon Lightfoot's. I've heard that song done by Willie so many times on Electric Horseman, I'd forgotten that I had the vinyl collaborative with Waylon.

The 94 extra bones don't go anywhere; they fuse together. I'm smart in the morning. By nightfall, I'm braindead.

Betty (picture circa 1951) said...

What a great, creative post. I enjoyed my visit.

☆☆Mumsy said...

I love this post! Love it..and the video with Sally Field cracked me up..

Sue said...

What a wonderfully weird and wacky post. Vicki, I learn something almost every day when I visit you!

Hugs!

laterg8r said...

i knew there were fish scales in lipstick, it's where we get the shine from EEEEWWWWW! LOL :D

Pearl said...

Super post! Dam your talented! Loved it.

Melinda Cornish said...

this all just put a smile on my face....I love it all.....

Kat said...

Now this was a fun stop! Although I probably could have lived the rest of my life quite happily without knowing the fly fact :) Love the wedding entrance video, those people look like fun! Thanks for the laughs. Kathy

Cheryl D. said...

What a wild, wacky post for W! Wuv it!

Viki said...

What a great post. I guess those bananas I eat thinking they are going to make me healthy, I should just keep smelling them to make me lose weight lol. That's my favorite scene too in Steel Magnolias. I know it's coming but I still LOL every time. I could go on and on about how great this post is but I'm not. I don't what your head to explode from so much praise, ha, ha. Good job.

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

Love it, hmmm, I need to go rent Steel Magnolias tonight and make some popcorn. Thanks for the idea!

Great W post...

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

hahaha! Love all the wacky and wierd stuff going on over here!

Blessingsn & Aloha!
thank you for stopping by! And I am sooo glad that I was allowed to class...even though I was sooooo tardy this week!

Christy said...

BWAHAHAHAHA Wack Weezer is my favorite movie clip of all times. So unexpected and perfect.
I had never seen the wedding video - crazy!!!
Great post as always!

Christy said...

your post woke me up! i was sort of dozing off after a morning of cross country driving and wham---up comes your wacky world! thanks for the jolt and the smile :)

H said...

That is certainly an unusual way to come down the aisle! I've never seen anything like that before. Amazing:)